Ten pounds of organic oats? When I picked up my order from the Urban Greens Buying Club, the bag was bigger than I thought. But to my surprise, I went through all ten pounds in a couple of months, and oats eclipsed flour on my list of pantry staples.
Here are some of the recipes that had me loving oats this winter. What about you?
- Basic Granola – my recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola – my recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal – my recipe
- Cherry Almond Cocoa Nib Granola Bars – from Love & Olive Oil. I upped the chocolate factor even more by using cocoa dusted almonds
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – from the Bouchon cookbook, adapted by blogger Annie’s Eats